Skip to main content Skip to main navigation

What types of development need to provide mitigation?

A developer contribution is required for every net additional dwelling including second homes, holiday accommodation, and student accommodation. This also includes new dwellings created through the subdivision of properties and new dwellings created as a result of approval granted under the General Permitted Development Order.